Order Support / FAQ
1. How do I contact ASUS regarding my ACI Order#?
- By completing the "Order Support" form. The "Order Support" form is located at the website footer.
- Responses are provided within 24-48 hours on Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00AM to 6:00PM PST
1. My transaction was not approved, how can I place an order?
You may click on the "Order Support" form to request support from ASUS to help you determine the reason your order was not accepted. You will be required to log back into your account and start over.
2. My transaction was declined due to an AVS mismatch, but I still see charges on my card?
When the Address Verification Service (AVS) declines your transaction, the payment is voided but the authorization will remain. The amount will be held on your card and will remain until the hold expires. This time period will vary depending on your credit card company or issuing bank (Please contact your credit card company for the pre-determined hold time).
3. How do I check the status of my Order?
You will receive an automated email from us with your tracking number once your order is shipped, but to check on the latest status of your order, you can log into your account using the My Account link.
4. Can I purchase over the telephone or by email?
No, for your security we do not accept orders by phone or email; your order must be placed directly through the website.
5. Can I place an order that is out of stock (Create a backorder)?
No, our site is not designed to allow back orders. The site will only allow you to place an order for products that are available. You may utilize the "notify me when in stock" feature instead.
1. How can I pay for my order?
- American Express
The following payment options are not accepted: Cashier's Check, Money Order, Electronic Funds Transfers, Pay Pal, and Bitcoin.
Due to address verification requirements, we are unable to accept payment with:
- International Credit Cards
- Pre-Paid Visa/MasterCard gift cards
2. Will my order be charged for sales tax?
Yes all orders shipped in California or Texas will be charged Sales tax. California sales tax is 9.75%. Texas sales tax is 8.25%.
1. Where do your orders ship from?
All orders will ship from either California or Texas.
2. Can I pick up my order in person?
ASUS does not offer pick up service at either location.
3. I noticed that FedEx is the only shipping courier listed, can I request my package to ship using a different courier like UPS or USPS?
Although we do want to provide the best possible pricing and freight experience, FedEx is the only option at this time.
4. Do you offer a FedEx weekend delivery service option?
Weekend delivery is not an available shipping option.
5. Do you ship internationally?
No, ASUS Computer International only serves the USA region and will not ship outside the continental United States including Alaska and Hawaii.
6. Can you ship to an APO or PO Box address?
Since all orders are shipped with FedEx service, we cannot ship to an APO or PO Box address.
7. I received a damaged part in my order, what do I do?
Please contact ASUS immediately with your order number via the "Order Support" form. We will investigate the matter and provide appropriate resolution at the sole discretion of ASUS. Do not throw away the original packing or any materials received with your order.
8. My package was lost by FedEx, what do I do now?
Please contact ASUS immediately with your order number via the "Order Support" form. We will investigate the matter and provide appropriate resolution at the sole discretion of ASUS. ASUS may reship most items to you depending on price and availability. All lost packages will require a FedEx claim and can only be requested by ASUS directly.
1. What is the return policy for orders placed on the site?
All orders are FINAL SALE once shipped. For order-related questions, please click the "Order Support" form or email us at email@example.com to get further assistance.
1. I cannot log in with the account provided by ASUS? How do I log in?
You can request your password to be reset by clicking on the Forgot Password link. If this still does not work, please click on the "Order Support" form.
2. How can I get the parts I need under my warranty free of charge?
To obtain parts under your ASUS manufacturer's warranty, you must order via the In-Warranty pats order system provided by ASUS. This website (https://aciparts.asus.com) is solely an online store for non-warranty and out-of-warranty parts purchasing. No parts hosted on this site are provided free of charge regardless of manufacturer's warranty.